This year’s National Travel and Tourism Week, May 3 – 11, is an annual salute to travel and tourism in America.
Always the first full week of May, the observance was established by a Congressional joint resolution in 1983 and first celebrated in 1984.
Media Contact: Mike Garcia, email@example.com; 406-431-7814
To read more about this annual observance and a few major events here in Montana that coincide with it, check out our full press release Press Release, 2014 Nat’l Travel and Tourism Week.
Upcoming Montana events during National Travel and Tourism Week (event summary & points of contact for each event and hyperlinks to their websites are included in the full press release):
1. 5/3/2014, MISSOULA, GARDEN CITY BREWFEST
2. 5/10/2014, KALISPELL, MONTANA SPARTAN RACE
3. 5/4/2014, GREAT FALLS, LEWIS & CLARK CENTER 16TH ANNIVERSARY
4. 5/11/2014 – 12/20/2014, LEWISTOWN, CHARLIE RUSSELL CHEW-CHOO
5. 5/3/2014 – 5/4/2014, BILLINGS, SPRING CLASSIC BIG SKY MX MOTORCROSS RACE
6. 5/11/2014 – 5/18/2014, MILES CITY, MILES CITY BUCKING HORSE SALE
7. 5/3/2014, HELENA, INTERNATIONAL MIGRATORY BIRD DAY FESTIVAL
8. 5/10/2014, HELENA, DON’T FENCE ME IN RUN TRAIL RUN
Need some talking points for NTTW14 with specific info on Montana tourism? Here you go! Talking Points with Montana data for 2014 Nat’l Travel & Tourism Week